Performance Officer – Operations
2+ years’ experience in required role (or similar)
Location: Principal Office – Donegal with Offices in Dublin
Us…At Gibson & Associates LLP we invest time and effort to really understand the pressures and challenges of running a successful legal business, and so we know that one of the main hurdles is securing new business on a regular basis. That’s where you come in…
You…Are you an experienced Team Manager, Office Manager or Operations Professional, having earned your stripes developing and building strong, cohesive and high performing teams that truly deliver? Do you have the proven skills to co-ordinate and manage all those moving parts? You must be tech savvy and able to drive performance by analysing data and implementing processes to underpin and improve efficiencies.
Can you demonstrate leadership skills by motivating and managing a team of professionals to deliver performance on a consistent basis contributing clear measurable impact to the growth and success of the organisation?
- Set specific operational/effectiveness goals that align with the overall direction and business goals
- Accountable for the day-to-day BAU oversight of the organisation to ensure that work is progressed effectively & efficiently with a focus on engagement and experience
- Leverage business process improvement skills to drive and scale the business
- Lead and inspire colleagues in developing and documenting best practice in the performance of all duties and responsibilities
- Be motivated, energetic and able to lead, collaborate and work as part of a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a great level of service to internal & external customers
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent IT skills
All applications must include:
- Short Introductory Note
- Up-to-Date CV
- Cover Letter highlighting why you are applying and explaining why you are the best fit for us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent